Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's a wonderful life


I'm gonna fill every Saturday with sunshine and fresh air. I love the blue sky. I keep thinking about green pea shoots. I cleaned out my closet, and recycled my junk drawers. I lived today, every second. It was beautiful, wonderful, slightly perfect. I never do that. I am that girl. I like to predict the future, plan, expect, find disappointment in broken promises. This may sound miserable but I hated change. Why screw with my over organized timeline? One day something put a crack in my shell. Yesterday kicking and screaming out of the frame, the next, slow and steady, forward march. I lived today just like this. Everything smelling like roses, I didn't even hate the birds in my front yard that peep at 3:00am. I am the new night owl that wakes up early. Welcome to my lovely life, crunchy food, straight lines, a sweet dog, and a cold apartment that smells like a meyer lemon. I think life is a very great thing.   

Lesson #58: I hope this lasts forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment