Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A better blog...

"This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone."
- Taylor Caldwell

I am ready. I wrapped all my gifts. I made peace with the unsettling parts of the season. I embraced the cold air. I had a hard nights sleep. I read chapters ahead. I wrote in straight lines. I found my safe place. I called on others. I remembered my power to petition for happiness. I helped someone else.  I listened to advice. I sedated the Grinch. I prayed for Santa. I wrote my list. I stared at Christmas lights. I sipped egg nog. Turns out, family is all around us. We are, Christmas people. We are, give back people. We are, join us people. We are, dinner people. We are, the more the merrier people. We are, good friends to people. Sometimes, all we have to do is close our eyes. Sometimes all we have to do, is write a better blog. Sometimes all we need, is a Christmas vacation.

Lesson #46: Believe in Good


No comments:

Post a Comment