Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pointless


"I've been trying to avoid the best parts of you."

Oh I give up on tyring to write this one. I can't think of anything good to say. Everytime I start I backspace. I don't have a lesson for you. I'm too worn out to find the bright side. Frankly, I'd rather it not be a holiday. I'm getting in bed tonight in the hopes that closing my eyes changes something. I'm praying, even though I've done a bad job of it lately. I'm asking for stuff, when I don't do anything in return to get it. I'm hoping that all those days as a nice person pay off. Tuesday feels a little bit hopeless.

Lesson #45: Some days are lessonless.


1 comment:

  1. Honesty - that's the lesson. Life is not always fun and easy, there is not always something good to say. Being honest with yourself is the only way to turn it around! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete