Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tour Guide


"Tell me what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
-Mary Oliver

I have the ability to predict the future. My power comes and goes. At times I pray for answers, still no answer in sight. It's when I wish I didn't know that the answer is right in front of me. Typically I try to ignore it, I envision something different, I practice the ball in the hoop technique. Sometimes I wish I was blissfully ignorant. There are always plenty of options, plenty of lies to try to believe. What you think you know, can change in an instant. The truth is not always easy to swallow. Some times I swear I'm cursed. I keep finding myself in the same situation. No matter the circumstance, I seem to end up with the same result. I'd love to blame it on someone else, but the common denominator, is me. So maybe there's something to being a gypsy. What happens when you let your prediction be your guide? Where will I end up if I follow my instinct? From here I plan to follow blindly. Go wildly into complete oblivion. End up where my conscience takes me. Live my life, creating a new path.

Lesson #48: Trust your intuition



No comments:

Post a Comment