Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


3 years ago I sat at a desk in the corner office of where I sit now. I fit perfectly in place. Sometimes where you are is exactly where you are supposed to be. Suddenly there it is, so obvious, yet so illusive. I choose to believe in the wind, it blows us where we belong. Maybe it's crazy, maybe no matter where we go there we are, but I think that might be wrong. Some of my best friends met in 6th grade, you should hear them tell the story of how they came together. It's the people who still laugh at each others jokes, who get jealous, who share a friendship, and share their lives, those are the anniversaries we celebrate. So today I celebrate my anniversary, thank God I have a job I love. No matter what else happens, no matter where I go, here I am, a totally different person than the scared girl who sat here 3 years ago. For worse or for better, we belong, we belong, we belong together.  

Lesson #11: Celebrate the moments that matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment