Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yo Mother



Rain Rain go away come again another day.

Yo Mother Earth,

What up gurl! How's it going, long time no talk. So I have a slight favor to ask. As you may already know, I have big plans for this weekend. I was hoping to go camping. You know, bask in your glory and all that. In fact, I have already purchased everything I need. (I like to think ahead.) I was just perusing, but I noticed that there is a slight chance of thunderstorms Saturday. It's just that, I really need a new facebook profile picture, and this was going to be a pretty good opportunity for me, sooo... I was hoping we could talk. You know, I'm not here to threaten. I mean, some people may fly off the handle and say something totally crazy. I for one would never think of screaming in the street while fliping you the bird. I'm just here to ask a little favor. I mean, have a heart, I'm already packed, I just I thought we could think it through. You see, Saturday is not a good day for me. You know I'm all about "making it rain" but Sunday is really better for all of us, don't you agree? I mean we're leaving Sunday, so go for it. The crops still get the rain, and we get a little hiking in, everyone wins. Wow I feel much better, its so great to get things off your chest, ya know? Well, sleep tight, consider what I said, we'll talk tomorrow. 

-Sarah

Lesson #25: Don't rain on my parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment