Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pursuit of Happiness


Tell me what you know about dreaming...

Sometimes it seems like happiness is just out of reach. I must have been programmed wrong. I keep wanting more. I have everything I need, but its never enough. Do you know what it's like to always feel like somethings missing? Well I do. I'll turn over everything till it appears. I'll go on all the dates, I'll find a hobby, I'll sleep in and wake up early; I'll be a good person, I'll say a prayer, I'll start a blog. Still not satisfied, I'll go out of my head. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, maybe I'm more normal than I seem? I have hope. Hope I'll find what I'm looking for. I know I'll be fine once I get it. Once I find it I'll be good.

Lesson #21: Dare to Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment